Fubu death Fubu death

Ah, i call that foul play good sir!

I like the white guy trying to sound like a black guy. Why would a white person make a flash about a black guy shooting a wigger. Okay i agree, wiggers are stupid! But your cartoon makes even them look bad. And it makes black guys look like stupid, illiterate, idiots who listen to the top 10 "worlds worst beatboxing" tapes...
Do everyone a favor. Buy a box of chocolate! And maybe a soda... It's optional.

Resident Evil For Retards Resident Evil For Retards

Ignorant fool yuo know noting abuot RE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Person below is a moron. Please ignore.

Sources of Pleasure Sources of Pleasure

Not based-on but taken from.

You claim that this movie is based on Ichi the killer. That is not true. It is not based on, but it is just a bad remake of a scene from the actual movie.
This remake is pointless. It tells nothing abouth what is going on, but just shows us a guy that vagely resembles Kakihara cutting his tounge off because he will sacrifice his source of pleasure.
If you had acctually made a movie where Kakihara did something that he does not do in the movie, then you could have said that it was based on the movie.
But all in all this movie makes no sense.

Gi-go responds:

If my movie was "taken" from Ichi the Killer then It would be a video clip. If my animation was based on Ichi then It could be a take off on the plot or a redone scene. I made this for an animation contest that had a 42 hour limit. My biggest problem with this review though is the fact that through the entire review you say how bad my movie is and how it looks nothing like the characters, well maybe you should show me what a good movie is huh? I cant make music so I dont tell you how much it sucks, you should keep your mouth shut about what your smelly norway ass knows nothing about.

Animash Animash

Yay! Roland!

Huzza for the gunslinger!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

You are a genius...

It's a cool idea for a short movie. You seem really talented, because this actually seemed professionally done.
The guitar part was very well done, and the part with the beer can really cracked me up.

PS: Don't make "Dad's Home 2". If you run this twice it will ruin the magick of the original

Counter-Spoof Counter-Spoof

Stupid

1. Learn to draw, your people look like monkeys carrying laser-guns from some cheap sci-fi movie.

2. Make a plot, and maybe some conversations and some effects.

3. The AK47 looked like a piece of crap. I like the AK, so use real pictures if you can't draw proper weapons.

4. Let the terrorist win for gods sake. In every cs movie the Counter-Terrorists win. Make a change; let the terrorists win for god's sake!

5. Include what your prodject was graded!

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

Kick ass...

...but i missed the classic pico theme!

^school life ^school life

Not much sense at all...

Make some sort of plot!

naz-1 responds:

It wasn't supposed to make much sense.

True Fight [1.0] True Fight [1.0]

You draw like a 4 year old on drugs!

Is your caps lock key busted or something?
YOU DON'T NEED TO WRITE LIKE THIS!
But yhat's irrelevant.
Yor flash sucks. Even i make better flash movies, and my movies are pretty pointless.
It's just this red guy who hits a blue guy, the blue guy hits the red guy and the red guy realises that now that he has lost this match all his possesions suddenly and magically dissapear.
He then gets a letter and he starts crying.
Suddenly there is a picture of red stickmen!
Tada! Great plot!

American HEROES American HEROES

Bush sucks

I you don't know it by now, you will never get it, but your little hero is a illiterate pussy.
Jævla republikanere.
Jævla Egoister.
Ad why do you care, you live in Norway!
It' okay to take an interest in global affairs, but come on!
Make a flash about Kjell Magne If your'e going to make a movie about capitalists!