Fubu death Fubu death

Ah, i call that foul play good sir!

I like the white guy trying to sound like a black guy. Why would a white person make a flash about a black guy shooting a wigger. Okay i agree, wiggers are stupid! But your cartoon makes even them look bad. And it makes black guys look like stupid, illiterate, idiots who listen to the top 10 "worlds worst beatboxing" tapes...
Do everyone a favor. Buy a box of chocolate! And maybe a soda... It's optional.

Resident Evil For Retards Resident Evil For Retards

Ignorant fool yuo know noting abuot RE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Person below is a moron. Please ignore.

Sources of Pleasure Sources of Pleasure

Not based-on but taken from.

You claim that this movie is based on Ichi the killer. That is not true. It is not based on, but it is just a bad remake of a scene from the actual movie.
This remake is pointless. It tells nothing abouth what is going on, but just shows us a guy that vagely resembles Kakihara cutting his tounge off because he will sacrifice his source of pleasure.
If you had acctually made a movie where Kakihara did something that he does not do in the movie, then you could have said that it was based on the movie.
But all in all this movie makes no sense.

Gi-go responds:

If my movie was "taken" from Ichi the Killer then It would be a video clip. If my animation was based on Ichi then It could be a take off on the plot or a redone scene. I made this for an animation contest that had a 42 hour limit. My biggest problem with this review though is the fact that through the entire review you say how bad my movie is and how it looks nothing like the characters, well maybe you should show me what a good movie is huh? I cant make music so I dont tell you how much it sucks, you should keep your mouth shut about what your smelly norway ass knows nothing about.

Hellfire Hellfire

fun

i killed 77 guys

Final Fantasy 7 - Battle Theme Final Fantasy 7 - Battle Theme

Not really anything new

The guitar sound was too clean, try increasing the gain. The drums where to low, and your song needs more bass. You've got skills tho, most likely far better than mine, so keep up the work!

Tokyo Night Tokyo Night

Very anime

Sounds like an anime theme. Very japanese. Not really my cup of tea, but good work!